Included in the clinical guidelines of
Included in the clinical guidelines of the International Congress of
St. Gallen 2017
Included in the
Oncology Clinics of Iberoamerica
Randomized phase 3 study that grants Mammaprintel level of clinical evidence 1A
There are no
Diagnosis of breast cancer
I - IIB
Type of sample
Up to 3 +
< 2 in
10 to 15 days
Benefits of Mammaprint®
· Number of genes.
· Number of control genes.
· FDA 510 (k) approved for women of all ages.
· FDA 510 (k) approved for ER positive and negative.
· Independent results of endocrine therapy (tamoxifen or Al) treatment compliance for 5 days.
· Stable test for patients with metabolic syndrome (obesity, diabetes and HTN).
· Definitive classification of high and low risk.
· Widely reimbursed in USA and the world.
· Test available to make molecular subtypes.
· Developed independently of clinical pathological factors.